Located centrally in the middle of the Swan Valley Equine Veterinary Centre offers all the standard equine veterinary health services along with enhanced diagnostic technology and expertise unique in Western Australia.
Our vets offer a seven day a week, 24 hour a day emergency equine vet service every day of the year. Their combined experience and expertise is available to treat your precious equine companions, pleasure horses, show-jumpers and race horses.
The Centre features:
Stables, yards and paddocks
* A dedicated imaging room
* Full horse reproduction laboratory (for AI, ET, semen evaluation, freezing/chilling)
* Full in-house laboratory for blood testing
* Stallion collection area
* Two undercover crush’s
* Floodlit arena
* A purpose built lameness work up area with exercise round yard
* Ample space for float and horse truck parking.
Services available include:
* Advanced lameness
* Artificial Insemination (Chilled and Frozen)
* Embryo Transfer
* Complete Blood & FEC Analysis
* Semen Evaluation and Chilling or Freezing
* RStallion Collection
“Excellent vets, very thorough & patient. Highly recommend.”
“Valley Equine Centre was great to deal with and took great care of our stallion who visited for a week to carry out stud duties.”
“Great experience with Deryck today. Professional, patient, and fun experience. My yearling had his first teeth appointment and it couldn’t have gone smoother. Thanks!!
“Very caring and dedicated team”
“The team of vets and nurses are fantastic, they understood that I was anxious about my horse after her bee string in the throat. They were in constant contact with me and I visited her all the time. Thank you so much for saving her life.”